Who We Are
Digital Industries is a holding company which owns GRAYBOX and Run AMZ. DI runs and creates companies that think digital-first. They help their respective clients embrace digital technologies and make their businesses run better. Solutions range from custom development, marketing, small business websites, sales channel optimizations or warehousing and logistics. The efforts of our companies forge relationships with audiences, automate and modernize business processes, and empower management with the data and tools needed to attain growth goals.
Our family of companies are driven by a desire to help businesses succeed through providing excellent digital and operational tools and services. Our firms forge partnerships with clients that reach beyond the project at hand. We take pride in all our work and aim to serve our clients well.
Who We Need
We are looking to expand our finance team and add an Accounting Specialist. The ideal person would have agency experience and a robust finance/operations background. You'll oversee AR/AP for all entities - Digital Industries, GRAYBOX, and RunAMZ. Each day will be different, but generally, you will manage the following day to day tasks:
What You'll Do
Day to day transactional tasks to include:
- Client invoicing
- Vendor bills
- Bank transaction imports
- Bank reconciliation
- Expensify management (credit cards)
- Netsuite management
- Review month end numbers
- Journal entries
- Month end close and account reconciliation
- Prepare financial statements
- At least 2 years of Netsuite experience
- Basic understanding of Expensify
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-5 years relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of GAAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits
- 10 days PTO + 10 Floating Holidays (you pick meaningful holidays to you)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (partially paid for you)
- Annual Education Allowance
- 401k + 4% match
- Group Term Life insurance
- 5 Week paid (80%) Sabbatical every 5 years of employment
Why Work Here?
GRAYBOX is the premier Digital Consulting Agency in Portland. We're experts in Digital-First Strategy, Creative, Technology and Consulting.
GRAYBOX is a digital consulting agency that helps you solve technical challenges, reach your audience and optimize your operations with elegance, utility and expertise. We plan, design and build a variety of digital experiences including websites, web applications, mobile applications, ecommerce stores of all sizes, digital marketing campaigns, videos and virtual reality. If it touches the internet, we probably help with it. We have about 40 people on staff + an extensive network of local freelancers. The company was founded in early 2009 and is widely regarded as an awesome place to work. GRAYBOX affirms the diversity of our local communities including race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, and gender identity / expression. We welcome candidates who reflect our growing regional and national diversity.