Who We Are
GRAYBOX is a premier digital technology consulting firm in Portland, Oregon. We pride ourselves on deep client partnerships, formulating strategy that delivers results and executing complex digital projects. At our core, we are an experienced team of designers, marketers, developers, and business consultants that aim to serve our partners well.
GRAYBOX is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Enterprise Commerce practice! This role is either fully remote (or in our Portland, OR office, once we return to office work).
As a Project Coordinator, you will work alongside our Development and PM teams to help manage and maintain project timelines, data accuracy, organize work/workflows, coordinate team tasks, meetings and contribute to the project success. If you have experience managing projects or programs, want to work with our clients solving interesting problems with a collaborative, goal-oriented team — we’d love to chat with you.
- Coordination: You will work alongside Producers and Project Management staff to plan and route internal work through the entire lifecycle of a project.
- Collaboration: You will effectively communicate tasks, timelines, and progress on projects and keep the internal teams on top of necessary communications.
- Daily Oversight: You will act as a critical, internal, day-to-day contact for tasks related to workflow and process.
- Quality Control: You will work alongside our QA team to assist in validating technical deliverables against defined user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Flexible: You will effectively manage day-to-day project requests against available resourcing while helping to forecast future work.
- Curious: You'll be expected to learn and grow. We look for unique individuals who ask great questions, love to learn, and actively listen while embracing new situations and knowledge.
- Teamwork: You will cultivate and maintain relationships throughout the organization through constant coordination and outreach.
- 1-3 years of digital, technical, ecommerce, or agency experience (or commensurate education and other experience)
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-managed, and can flourish under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage timelines, tasks and create project schedules
- Experience with project management workflows and tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Google Apps (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides) or similar
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a distributed team
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and/or NetSuite
- Ecommerce experience (agency, consultancy or brand)
- Data analysis or analytics experience
- Ability to find just the right animated GIF for every situation
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 10 days PTO + 10 Floating Holidays (you pick meaningful holidays to you)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (partially paid for you)
- Annual Education Allowance
- 401k + 4% match, vested day 1
- Group Term Life insurance
- 5 Week paid (80%) Sabbatical every 5 years of employment
Why Work Here?
GRAYBOX is the premier Digital Consulting Agency in Portland. We're experts in Digital-First Strategy, Creative, Technology and Consulting.
GRAYBOX is a digital consulting agency that helps you solve technical challenges, reach your audience and optimize your operations with elegance, utility and expertise. We plan, design and build a variety of digital experiences including websites, web applications, mobile applications, ecommerce stores of all sizes, digital marketing campaigns, videos and virtual reality. If it touches the internet, we probably help with it. We have about 40 people on staff + an extensive network of local freelancers. The company was founded in early 2009 and is widely regarded as an awesome place to work. GRAYBOX affirms the diversity of our local communities including race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, and gender identity / expression. We welcome candidates who reflect our growing regional and national diversity.