GRAYBOX is seeking a full-time Sr. Recruiter with proven experience recruiting technical, creative and management-level talent. Ideal candidates will be self motivated, possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and consistently move recruitment efforts forward.
An Ideal Recruiter like you will be:
- Consultant: You know when and how to inform, understand, and educate hiring managers.
- Customer Oriented: Your customers are the hiring manager and job candidates. You provide a first-class recruiting experience for candidates and hiring managers alike.
- Innovative: You source candidates using various tools. You recommend new strategies and resources for finding and attracting agency talent.
- Coach: You build trusted relationships with hiring managers. You develop strategic job plans for their hiring needs and coach them on hiring best practices.
- Leader: You will work with the Executive Team on continuously improving our talent brand, recruiting processes, and candidate experience.
- Motivated to Succeed: You desire to meet and exceed recruiting metrics. You maintain a robust candidate funnel for your open roles and are excellent in managing your pipeline.
- You have in-house full lifecycle technical, creative and/or management recruiting experience
- You excel in strategically sourcing and screening competitive candidates.
- Building strong relationships and partnering consultatively comes naturally to you. Exceptional customer service is important to you - combined with exemplary follow-through.
- You are task-oriented and able to drive towards completion.
- You have the ability to adapt to an ever-changing hiring environment and respond to change quickly.
- Candidates will be highly communicative, responsible, empathetic, nice and fun to work with.
- You are always learning and building your skillset, as things change fast
- You are stress-tolerant and able to manage multiple recruitment processes at once
- Understand how agencies operate
Compensation & Benefits
- Market pay + bonus structure
- Various options for Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (Partially employer paid)
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Days Floating Holiday
- $1,000 / Year Education Budget (books, conferences, etc)
- Retirement 401(K) + 4% salary match
- Position is flexible on work from home, Portland Metro Area required. Assume in office one or two days a week once we can safely reopen.
Why Work Here?
GRAYBOX is the premier Digital Consulting Agency in Portland. We're experts in Digital-First Strategy, Creative, Technology and Consulting.
GRAYBOX is a digital consulting agency that helps you solve technical challenges, reach your audience and optimize your operations with elegance, utility and expertise. We plan, design and build a variety of digital experiences including websites, web applications, mobile applications, ecommerce stores of all sizes, digital marketing campaigns, videos and virtual reality. If it touches the internet, we probably help with it. We have about 40 people on staff + an extensive network of local freelancers. The company was founded in early 2009 and is widely regarded as an awesome place to work. GRAYBOX affirms the diversity of our local communities including race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, and gender identity / expression. We welcome candidates who reflect our growing regional and national diversity.