Ongoing Website Support / Holistic Maintenance Plans
If another company designed and/or built your current site, know that we regularly adopt these sites like they are our own. We also offer Holistic Maintenance Plans that provide ongoing, consistent attention to maintain and grow your website.
Ongoing Support from the Website Experts
We're always here for you, even if we didn't design and build your site originally. We have a dedicated support team to make sure your site stays up, is secure and that every user has a great experience.
Website Onboarding / Adoptions
GRAYBOX believes in Adoptions — we frequently get the opportunity to support and maintain websites that we didn't originally plan, design or build.
Other agencies call this unconventional, as there are always landmines somewhere in the store that we don't know about, but we believe that adoptions are a critical way for your business to get the most out of your original investment in your site.
Moreover, your site is never really ever done — it requires constant updates, patches, redesigns, and refactoring to stay relevant to your customers and the market trends anyway; it would be wasteful to throw it all out when everything is constantly being remodeled.
To staff our support team, we have dedicated resources that are always available just in case you need something urgently.
Ongoing Holistic Maintenance
Ongoing website support is focused on proactive, holistic website maintenance within defined support tiers and flat-fee support cases, which allows GRAYBOX to provide comprehensive services consistently, with more predictable costs.
With our monthly holistic maintenance services, we provide the following:
- Hosting Management - we manage your hosting relationship so you don’t have to; everything from uptime monitoring, to SSL certificates, and regular backups.
- Application/Site Management - we ensure you have visibility into CMS patches and we can patch the site with regularity.
- User Experience - monitoring and automated alerts/testing so that your users are able to effectively engage with your website’s features.
- Site Changes - we can easily tackle minor site updates, including on-page styles, layouts, and new features.
- Content Updates - we can make hands-on-keyboard edits within the CMS, including text, images, and videos.
- Technical SEO/Marketing - your analytics are critical to measuring your success; our team ensures Google Analytics is recording data and that you have visibility into overall site performance regularly.
- Help with Compliance - we think about things like ADA and GDPR, so you don’t have to.
- Business Goals & Reporting - we can partner with you to make sure we understand where your business is at and can communicate with your team regularly.
The breadth and depth within the above categories will depend on which one of our maintenance plans you’re on. They break down as follows:
- Level 1: You Can Email/Call Us
- Level 2: Monitoring & Ready to Work
- Level 3: We Take Care of It: Basic
- Level 4: We Take Care of It: Comprehensive
Holistic Maintenance Plans
The breadth and depth of our support depends on which one of our maintenance plans you’re on. It ranges anywhere from calling and emailing us when you need something to dedicated time to make sure we can just take care of it on your behalf.
We stay on top of the latest trends, updates, patches and security issues that might impact both your hosting or your application layer. We then alert you if anything needs to be fixed before it becomes a crisis.
Dedicated Team, Here to Help
We have a dedicated support team that is already available and here to help. Critical issues are resolved same day, and non-critical issues are resolved within a week.